Restoration, detailing and quartz coating on 2013 BMW 5-Series Cabriolet
Restoring 6 years of usage, chemical abuse and mango tree specialists is always a demanding resto-project. This 2013 BMW 5-Series Cabriolet was one step more difficult due to the cabriolet roof, which is more vulnerable to unprofessional trials of cleaning.
See our first attempt to clean has already restored 80% of cleanliness:
Cleaned vs. original
The difference is that visible because we have specialized cosmetics for fabric roof cleaning and re-sealing.
On the paint after hours of polishing we have coated it with our best in gloss-boosting quartz ceramic. Quartz is superior to any ceramic coating!
Quartz vs Ceramic Coating
- The level of protection: quartz ceramic has extended chemical protection against paint abuse like bird drops or industrial acids and alkalines.
- Quartz, unlike ceramic, is REALLY protecting from colour fading done by ultraviolet light.
- A single layer of Quartz is 5x thicker than 10 layers of ceramic.
- Quartz has higher toughness than 95% of ceramics.
- The level of boost of shine and gloss exceeds all ceramic coatings.
Enjoy th epictures