MG Hector coated with best in class Quartz Coating outshines all cars on the streets now!
Quartz vs Ceramic Coating
Quartz coating is by far superior to a regular ceramic coating by many means. Look at this MG Hector! It came almost directly from dealership already with swirls. We know that quartz coating is better than ceramic!
- The level of protection: quartz ceramic has extended chemical protection against paint abuse like bird drops or industrial acids and alkalines.
- Quartz, unlike ceramic, is REALLY protecting from colour fading done by ultraviolet light.
- A single layer of Quartz is 5x thicker than 10 layers of ceramic.
- Quartz has higher toughness than 95% of ceramics.
- The level of boost of shine and gloss exceeds all ceramic coatings.
To prepare the paint for quartz one has to have a team of excellent polishers!
Why Time2Shine is the best polishing company in India?
Our European certified polishers using the ADBL Polishing Systems technology have managed to restore the crystal clear shine of the Ford, at the same time removing less than 5% of the paint’s clearcoat. Unique and demanding skills and tech know-how to protect your possession.
Why polishing process (part of paint restoration) is so unique at Time2Shine?
- 2-Step polishing using best in class compounds and polishing pads
- Using Double-Action polishing machines of ADBL to minimize amount of paint removed
- Controlled temperature of polishing to avoid heat damages to the paint
- European certified polishers are allowed to work on paint;
- part of the certification process is to follow the Standard Operational Procedures for Polishing at Time2Shine
- Full security for all accessories on car, so all your plastic and rubber is secured from damages with professional masking tape
- Pre-Coating Inspection SOP to ensure we are not coating ANY scratches
- Pre-Delivery Inspection SOP to ensure the quality of coating meets standards of Time2Shine
Would you like to know the price for your car?
Leave your details, one of our Showroom Owners will call you back
Enjoy the pics!