Mercedes-Benz CLA200d turned into a modelling beauty after huge pack of paint restoration and shine boosting quartz coating
Genuine Quartz coating has turned this red colour Mercedes-Benz CLA (2019) into a glass-coated super-ceramic God of Gloss.
We have put all our attention into restoration of paint, because although the car is new it got already beating from bucket washers.
Why polishing process (part of paint restoration) is so unique at Time2Shine?
- 2-Step polishing using best in class compounds and polishing pads
- Using Double-Action polishing machines of ADBL to minimize amount of paint removed
- Controlled temperature of polishing to avoid heat damages to the paint
- European certified polishers are allowed to work on paint;
- part of the certification process is to follow the Standard Operational Procedures for Polishing at Time2Shine
- Full security for all accessories on car, so all your plastic and rubber is secured from damages with professional masking tape
- Pre-Coating Inspection SOP to ensure we are not coating ANY scratches
- Pre-Delivery Inspection SOP to ensure the quality of coating meets standards of Time2Shine
Looking for the same effect on your car?
Talk to our owners, register your call here:
Micropolishing ensures 100% of the paint is properly restored even in places where bigger machines can not reach at all.
After polishing and second wash we coated Merc with our real Shine Boosting quartz coating (5x thicker than any ceramic, 5x longer lasting) and let the crystals grow overnight in our air conditioned facility at temperature of 25C and humidity of 50%.
Results? Candy red glossy car. Shine Boosting Quartz has done the job. Look!
Enjoy the pics: