7 years of scratches removed and protected with quartz ceramic from BMW 320d
Professional detailing and quartz ceramic coating
16 man-hours of washing by 4 detailers including taking off the wheels and cleaning wheels and wheel bays thoroughly using genuine European products and following strict Standard Operations Procedure, another 30 man-hours of paint restoration using the ADBL Polishing Systems, another 12 man-hours of interior cleaning and 6 man-hours of coating and final Pre-Delivery Inspection Procedure. The quality has its price and it is time we spend on making the 7 years old car like 3 months new one.
Total 64 man-hours, which is 8 days of work for a single professional detailer and approximately 12 days of work for amateur detailer.
Our entry level Quartz Coating exceeds 99% of other available coatings in India by far!
Quartz vs Ceramic Coating
- The level of protection: quartz ceramic has extended chemical protection against paint abuse like bird drops or industrial acids and alkalines.
- Quartz, unlike ceramic, is REALLY protecting from colour fading done by ultraviolet light.
- A single layer of Quartz is 5x thicker than 10 layers of ceramic.
- Quartz has higher toughness than 95% of ceramics.
- The level of boost of shine and gloss exceeds all ceramic coatings.
Enjoy the pictures: